Wednesday, April 6, 2011

In case you didn't know..

So in case you didn't know already I started my new job last week and I am pleased to say it is going extremely well. I love that I am always busy my day flies by which is awesome for me!! The only thing that is taking some getting used to is the hours...I work 11am-7:30pm but I don't mind the sleeping in part and I get my weekends free!! (which is so incredibly awesome cause now I can go to church EVERY Sunday!!!) I have about 3 weeks of school left and I am so ready for that!! After school is over I don't know what I will do with all my free time..maybe hang out with some pretty awesome and special people I know!!
Have some more girls nights like this....

And of course there are some new friends..but I don't have any pictures with them quite yet...maybe I will have to take some at our bowling outing this weekend....yeah I might do that!! There are so many new relationships blooming in my life its crazy!! Of course I still have my closet and dearest friends but these new ones might just make the cut ;) ha ha All in all life has been great and it's only getting better!! I will try and keep y'all updated on the new relationships that are blooming!!  



1 comment: