Friday, June 22, 2012

Better late than never :)

Well most of you know now that I am getting married in about 4 months. But I thought a little update through here couldn't hurt. I am doing a lot of this on my own using family and friends to get things done. It's cheaper and a lot less stressful which is a huge plus. We are getting down to a lot of the little detail items now so it should start getting "fun" here soon lol. We are wanting our wedding to be different then most but for those who know me it shouldn't come as a too big of surprise. We are going for a relaxed yet vintage style of wedding but that's all the details I am giving out about that can't say too much without describing my dress which is where my "theme" idea came from. (John might see this and I told him he can't see the dress until the big day).

I have been blessed with incredible family and friends and even John's family; everyone has been so understanding, paitent and supportive. I don't think we could have asked for better people in our lives.

We are so excited and ready for 10/27/2012 to get here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment